Monday, May 29, 2017

Schumacher Obsessed! Budget friendly look-alikes...

I am obsessed with pattern and compulsively addicted to Schumacher's Instagram feed.  As a mom of 5, I can not justify $185 a yard for the most beautiful fabric... but I do have an eye for look-alikes and wanted to share them with you.

If you Love Schumacher's Anniversary revival of Josef Frank's Citrus Garden, then you may have fell in love with Pottery Barn's Jocelyn print of lemon trees.

OR...

If you Love Lansdale Bouquet you may have had a liking to Pottery Barn's Bettina line.  Since Pottery Barn's bedding is no longer available, you may give Waverly's Portobello Vase from their Williamsburg collection a look.

OR if you love Chenoiserie, Mary McDonald's beautiful Chinois Palais matches well with Duralee's Tweedbank Green.



I have a thing for butterflies and if you do... you may have had a liking to Butterfly by Schumacher...

well, Dena Designs has a beautiful version titled Butterfly Garden.


It is an understatement to say that I am obsessed with Schumacher.  Their beautiful designs don't match my budget, but they still inspire me.  Good luck finding your favorites... and share good matches you may know of!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!