Monday, June 17, 2013

Painted Crib: Part 1, how to transform a $20 crib into a $3600 masterpiece...


This beautiful crib can be yours with the bargain price of $3600... I love the handpainted details... so I started shopping online, craigslist that is...


this one had a lot of character for the bargain price of $20.  I love the details on this one, and had a project in mind.  I needed the flat, solid sides... 



I am painting this one gray with a Restoration Hardware finished look, so the gray primer is a good choice.
My husband like the gray primer color... but I have bigger plans.


I added moulding to frame the interior and painted it white, then started to sketch a scene... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!