Sunday, August 26, 2012

Colorful cake for our Cute Cowboy!


This was a birthday bonus cake for Joe Joe... his Cowboy Roundup was the weekend before his real birthday... so on his real special day, I was itching to try this rainbow cake that I had seen online.  (still pre-Pinterest days!)  We still had so many Western decor pieces that it made his real day special too, and he took his first riding lesson on a pony named Lucky at Castlewood Stables.  It was really special.
Look at his sweet face... my darling little cowboy... oh where has the time gone?
No one knew what the inside looked like, except for Aunt Sarah... she stayed up late and helped me make it!  It was a lot of fun for everyone to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!