Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sew Much Fun! Dresses for a Disney Vacation!

In preparation of our most recent vacation, I sewed up a storm.  My husband said I was the "Sewing Machine."  That puts a smile on my face.
My dear friend has 4 daughters!  That's a lot of fancy frocks to wear!
I love the neckline on this dress pattern. It is called the Emmaline, and you can purchase it at  Violette Field Threads.  A lot of my sewing motivation comes from Kathy Hennessy and her blog, Handmade Dress Haven.  You should check it out.


My little lady was very particular about who she wanted to meet, and this Pixie was one of them.  So sweet.  Great memories!

We ate at Cinderella's Royal Table.  In order to feel like royal subjects, everyone needed the proper attire.  Perhaps this photo of royalty makes me smile the biggest at the idea of being called the "Sewing Machine!"  I wanted this to be memorable for everyone!


We all celebrated at Chef Mickey's too, and the girl's picked out this fun patterned fabric.  They all coordinate well.  Read about how I made Brooke's tank dress here in an earlier post.  You can find me and my creations on Facebook as Dawn Lynn Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!