Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween Party fit for Fun!

Our son, Joe opted for a Halloween Party in lieu of a birthday party so he could get to know his new kindergarten classmates.  It was fun putting together a Halloween Party and our children always have fun prepping for it!
Used my cricut and the carousel cricut lite to create this Trick or Treat sign. 
Used a 40% off Michaels coupon to purchase the Martha Stewart crafts Spider cutouts.  They were all over the house. The children had a lot of fun with placement!

Table cloths are almost always yardage from the thrift store.  Mom's milk glass always a favorite way to display treats.

Monster cookies... These are Aunt Jan's recipe with pretzels, oatmeal and m&m's with Wilton Monster eyes!

Every party has to have cupcakes!  They are always the first to go!

This is the cake I made from a Pinterest photo... the inside was orange with black polka dots!

I LOVE sugar cookies... these were easy peesey! I love this recipe, and then used the cookie cutter to cut the fondant and food markers for fun ghost faces.


Pumpkin sugar cookies.

2 dozen cupcakes!

Michaels crows and owls with our home made sign.

When I saw these owls... I HAD to have them and they were 50% off before Halloween.



90% off tights from the year before... We landed on the witch!  These funky legs greeted our guests!

I use this sign a lot... it was left over bead board that I painted with chalkboard paint and then mounted it to an old for sale sign. 

I use these pinwheels a lot too.  I bought them at Hobby Lobby on clearance and they come in handy for yard decor.   I think they make a festive impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!