Friday, June 8, 2012

Embellish your Tops... Quick Stitch makes an Impact

I love shopping for Brooke! There is an abundance of cute things out there for little ladies.  To keep up with the style and budget... I look for things to that can evolve into something new!  My goto source for supplies... GW!
Found this cute top at GW and paid $1.00 for it.  Little side tip... Target donates to GW their customer returns, damaged goods, and seasonal items.  The top I bought was new from Target, still had the tags on!
I had just enough lace to embellish the sleeves.  I purchased the lace at a Rummage sale.  I just sewed it on with a zig zag stitch.

Looks similar to one I saw for $32.00, but mine was a little over a $1.00.

She likes it, so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!