Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fun Thrift finds for a Tea Party and Decorating Projects

Cruising my favorite thrift stores and I found these great treasures perfect for my dd's 3rd birthday tea party.  Vintage lamp from Germany... $10
Czechoslovakia tea pot (purchased specifically for the pink and purple) $10
pink tea cup and saucer $4
and cute little mini tea cup $2.
Post tea party... what will I do with all the tea cups and pots? I plan on creating a floor lamp... I've seen so many cute ones on Pinterest for inspiration, like the one below, or even the curtain tie back from Better Homes and Gardens.


These cute ideas are from a cute blog called the silly old suitcase! Check it out, what a cheery place to visit for ideas and DIY's!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!