Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Royal Tea Party Table Settings for a Birthday

I am completely fixated and compulsively addicted to the idea of throwing a royal tea party for my dd's 3rd birthday!  Being the thrifter that I am... I have a small collection of plates, tea cups and saucers.  The best rule for thrift shopping is to BUY IT if it speaks to you.  Many of the plates you see only cost me .50 cents!  As a matter of fact, many of my serving pieces are used endlessly for dessert tables and entertaining are thrift finds.  I am toying with table settings, napkins and table cloths... it is so much fun and keeps my mind busy.  My dd helps out too... "I wike tha... so peety, mommy... good job, I wike pink and pah-ple!" she says.  These small things make my heart sing.





How can you not love flowers?  This Christmas clearance, I stocked up on holiday trimmings to help with the decor and those $2 dollar grab bags from Michaels are the BEST investment I have ever made.
Join us on our tea party journey.  Check our our inspiration board on Pinterest! Can't wait to get sewing for her special pink and purple tea party dress, let alone a tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!