Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba Ruffled Skirt for a Sweet Gabba fan!

My dd is a BIG fan of Yo Gabba Gabba!  All of our children are, but sometimes the boys act as if they are too cool for it... even though they will sit through the fun, colorful program with awesome music and not complain.  Just a few years ago, our oldest was DJ Lance Rock accompanied with his younger brother Brobee, and we have seen them LIVE every time DJ comes home to STL!

Hoffman fabrics has 2 lines of Gabba Fabric and they are fabulous!  I was thrilled when I saw tweet feeds from quilt market with Gabba characters! OVER the MOON! In years past I had created shirts with characters... and we found the hats here.








I made this little ruffled, tiered skirt using free sewing tutorials.  I have tons pinned here. We found the top at Old Navy and she ready to go to the theatre to see Gabba Live! We can't wait to party, party with DJ Lance Rock and the Yo Gabba Gabba gang!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and are inspiring to me... so feel free to share your thoughts!